Operational features and customer benefits
ZieglerTrak follows the same operational principles for each customer, but is customized to suit the particular requirements of each company. For all customers, the initial starting point will be the sending of an e-mail to Ziegler Logistics Headquarters to inform us that we have a new shipment. The email simply has to include shipment date, delivery date and purchase order reference number. From that point on, Ziegler Logistics will make all the necessary arrangements with Port of Loading agents to ensure your shipment goes as planned.
- You can be assured that from our Headquarters in Singapore, Ziegler will be monitoring your shipments all the way. Once we have received your Purchase Order, we will get our local offices to ensure that the required booking arrangements are made. This allows your shipping department to focus on other business, and saves time and money on communication.
- Once Ziegler has entered your Purchase Order details in to the system, you can check on its status at any time. Information such as confirmation of booking, confirmation of loading, transhipment update details, estimated Date of Arrival and confirmation of goods received by customer at destination can all be accessed by ZieglerTrak users at any time.
- To view the status of shipment users must first log in using their unique username and password. This ensures that customers sensitive commercial details are held securely and viewed only by those the customer wishes to have access. It is possible to check the status of each shipment by particular search criteria, such as "orders received by POL", "intended vessel details", "authorized shipments”, "confirmed booking details", "booking advice issued","transshipment updates" and "consignment release". In fact ZieglerTrak can be modified to create any type of report required for your particular operation.
- Customers can check ZieglerTrak at any time to receive the most up to date ETA details.
- Once in ZieglerTrak simply click on "REPORTS", and then click on "SHIPMENTS". Enter your Purchase Order and you will see a brief overview of the shipment details. Click on the PO link and you will get all the information available for that particular consignment, including the most up to date ETA.
- ZieglerTrak offers our customers a truly comprehensive tracking system which offers users a powerful logistics management package. However, we have also designed the framework of the system to remain flexible so that we can modify and customize it to the customers’ specific requirements. We can also offer advice on system adaptations such as customs status reporting, warehouse arrival by container number and reports by specific product type.
Primary customer benefits for using ZieglerTrak
- GOODS SHIPPED ON TIME
Because Ziegler liaises closely with your suppliers, you can be assured that whenever possible the goods will be shipped on time.
- ACCURATE REPORTING
Customers do not have to depend on third parties in the supply chain submitting reports on time, as ZieglerTrak will do all reporting on line and by automatically generated e-mail.
- TRANSPARENT INFORMATION
All details pertaining to shipments are available to the customer. Nothing is off-limits and you will have access to all the information we hold.
- SPECIFIC SEARCH CRITERIA
Customers can look for particular details by applying specific search criteria. This avoids wasting time looking through irrelevant reports, and lets you have direct access to the specific information required on a ‘real time’ basis.
- FINANCIAL CONTROL
Customers can manage their cash flow more tightly as they will know well in advance precisely when they need to pay their customs, haulage, freight etc.
- STOCK MANAGEMENT
ZieglerTrak can help customers with their stock control calculations, as they can monitor stock in transit, determine when it will be available at destination, and adjust current stock and ordering levels accordingly.
ZieglarTrak is an extremely user friendly system which is designed to make the otherwise complex business of moving many shipments around the world as simple and efficient as possible. By utilizing our customized system, Ziegler customers have the power to manage the movement of their goods in a more dynamic manner. Managed by our dedicated global network, ZieglerTrak offers our clients the complete logistics management package. Make the first move by contacting us, and stay one move ahead of the rest with Ziegler Logistics.